Our client is a top tier media company in USA and they are currently looking for a skilled Senior ReactJS Engineer.
You can work where you want in the world and stay in contact to the team by digital tools.
- Love doing what you are doing.
- Work with FE Lead/Team Capitan and fellow FE Team members, ensuring that we use industry-accepted best tools and practices.
- Develop cool new features and maintain existing ones.
- Adhere to and improve internal code guidelines.
- Improve Code base, write tests to make it robust.
- Code refactoring.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Participate in team meetings
- Take part in Scrum related activities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (strong English).
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Frontend engineer
- Solid knowledge of React(+hooks) /React+Redux,
- Experience in unit testing (Jest/Testing library experience is nice to have),
- Strong knowledge with HTML/CSS (SASS experience is nice to have).
- Adaptive and responsive layout coding skills.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Be UX and performance driven dev.
- Agile methodologies especially with Scrum
- CI/CD experience
Nice to have:
- Working experience on AWS or equivalent cloud infrastructure
- Experience in native mobile development is a plus
- NodeJS knowledge
- Experience with core technologies such as Webpack, Babel.
- Hands on experience with Styled Components, Formik.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Previous experience of working in multicultural teams.
- Experience with print and email versions of layouts is big plus
- Experience in working with team members across multiple time zones (GMT, IST,PST)
Company is the leading technology solution provider for casting and auditioning to the entertainment industry. Casting directors and agents worldwide use our portfolio of products to source and manage talent across film, television, commercials, theater and digital projects, powering an unparalleled, global casting software ecosystem. Company is headquartered in Los Angeles and operates in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ukraine, India and Poland.
For immediate consideration send your CV to: email@example.com. Please tell us what your salary aspiration is. Detail us about your work experience.
Management con Visión de Liderazgo