Our client is an important company in Spain and they are currently looking for a skilled Qlik Sense Senior Specialist for an international project.
You can work where you want in the world and stay in contact to the team by digital tools. Job Freelance -as contractor- & Full Remote.
- Identify requirements, design & develop applications, prepare and load data
- Create & Implement dashboards
- Create and maintain technical design documentation
- Extracting, transforming and loading data from multiple sources into QlikSense applications.
- Implement set analysis in Qlik Sense
- Participate in team meetings
- Take part in Scrum related activities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (strong English-MANDATORY).
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Qlik Sense Consultant
- Strong & proven experience with big volumes of data
- Solid knowledge of Qlik Sense 6.0
- Strong analysis skill to capture/understand the business requirements delivered by BICS (international carrier service business)
- Propose a valid technical Qlik solution (Qlik Sense)
- Experience with an agile way of working
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are mandatory
Nice to have:
- Ability to love what you are doing, passionate about Data / IT and able to think out of the box
- Experience in telecom and financial sector is a plus
- Previous experience of working in multicultural teams.
- Experience in working with team members across multiple time zones (specially GMT +2).
Estimated project time 6 months with high probabilities of renewal.
For immediate consideration send your CV to: email@example.com. Please tell us what your salary aspiration is -salary expressed in euros-. Detail us about your work experience.
Management con Visión de Liderazgo